Set your alarms!
After School Activities Registration opens on
Sunday, September 10th at 8pm!
What are after school activities?
This is an opportunity for your child to stay after school to participate in a variety of classes and experiences led by some of our amazing Osborn Hill teachers and staff. Classes run on the dates below from the end of the school day until 4:40pm.
Registration will occur over 2 phases:
Phase 1- Sunday, September 10th at 8pm - Tuesday, September 12th at 9am
During the first phase families may register EACH CHILD for ONLY ONE ACTIVITY.
Phase 2- Tuesday, September 12th at 8pm - Thursday, September 14th at 9am
During this phase the registration page will reopen for students to register for any classes with vacancies. Students may register for more than one activity during this phase.
How do I sign up?
- Registration can be completed on our OHS PTA website. You will have to sign into Membership Toolkit to access the page.
- Classes will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- If a class becomes filled, you will be notified ASAP if you are on the waitlist.
- Hold onto your payments until you get a confirmation email from the class teacher- they will direct you on how to submit the fee.
- ENSURE YOU ARE A CURRENT MEMBER OF THE PTA OR YOUR REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. (Not a member? Register here)
What classes are being offered?
We will continue with an all digital format this year. Please note no printouts of the description will be going home via backpack mail. You can find the schedule of classes on our website.
Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org