The Harvest Faire is ON, rain or shine!!
Join us Saturday from 10am-3pm at OHS.
Here's what you need to know before you go:
- Don't let the weather stop you - if there's rain the festivities will be inside.
- Hit the ATM first - the Faire is CASH or CHECK only! We will not be able to accept any credit card or Venmo payments.
- Visit the check-in table to pick up or purchase your wristbands and tickets. Wristbands will be available for $35 and give your child access to the inflatables, games and crafts. Tickets are $1 and can be used towards those activities plus the bake sale, food and drink.
- Shop for OHS gear! Spirit wear will be for sale between 10am-12pm.
- Hungry? We will have Sammy's Hot Stone Pizza Truck, which is cash only, and Garden Catering, our bake sale, and drinks, which can be purchased using tickets.
- You can still submit tickets for the Harvest Faire raffle until 2pm, and the winners will be drawn at 2:45. You do not need to be present to win!
- Volunteers still needed! We need your help to make this event a success - please consider signing up here to man a station. You can split a shift with a friend or invite your older OHS alums to help!
- Thanks to all who have offered to donate baked goods and cakes for our bake sale and cake walk game. You can drop off your desserts on the table at the main entrance Friday afternoon or Saturday before 10am.
- New this year- from 3pm-3:30pm we'll have sensory-friendly bounce time for children with special needs to enjoy time in the inflatables without a crowd or feeling rushed. Wristbands cost $5, and parents are asked to supervise their children for this special jump time.
- Need some fall decor? At the end of the event we will be selling the hay bales for $10.
Any questions? Contact Rebecca Hasiotis and Meredith Anastasio.
We'll see you on Saturday!